Aspire Hospital is a physician owned hospital located in Conroe, TX serving Montgomery, Walker and surrounding counties.
We provide outstanding medical services to our patients and are well known for state-of-the-art technology and methodology, creative solutions, and innovative treatment. Together, we focus on each person’s individuality and dignity.
We offer diverse medical services in three areas of the community just north of Houston:
• Behavioral Health and Diagnostic Imaging (Conroe, TX)
• Radiation Oncology – Vision Park (Shenandoah, TX)
• Diagnostic Imaging, Physical Therapy and Sleep Diagnostics (Huntsville, TX))
Aspire Hospital is accredited and recognized by The Joint Commission for our proven commitment to quality.
Aspire Hospital HISTORY…
2009 – Aspire Behavioral Health opened its doors as a geriatric psychiatric hospital.
2011 – After identifying additional behavioral health needs within our community, the physician-owned facility expanded its level of service beyond geriatric care, evolving into an adult acute care psychiatric hospital providing care to patients 18 years of age and older.
2012 – We further expanded our capabilities and services by elevating our license to become an Acute Hospital with a Psychiatric Unit, permitting us to move forward in developing a plan to slowly increase the scope of treatment we provide for patients with comorbidity.
2016 – Aspire Hospital added music therapy and pet therapy for our patients as part of our Above & Beyond philosophy and initiative.
Aspire Hospital NOW…
2017 – Aspire Hospital is progressing further with our Above & Beyond philosophy as evidenced by launching:
- Community collaborations initiative, decisively and successfully nurturing relationships with:
- Methodist Hospital – The Woodlands
- Montgomery County Mental Health Court
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- Veterans Administration for Montgomery, Harris, and surrounding Counties
- Credentialing of medical specialists in cardiology, endocrinology, nephrology, and neurology to better serve the medical and comorbid needs of our patients.
- Development of a library of audio and visual education and relaxation
- Interactive horticulture therapy with our dietary services
- New state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging center in Conroe offering scans with one of the rare brand new 3 Tesla (3T) MRI
- Provision of Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) to help patients suffering from PTSD
Aspire Hospital ON THE HORIZON…
2018 and onward – Aspire Hospital will continue making its’ Above & Beyond philosophy an advancing realty to meet the needs of people in the community. We are currently planning to provide:
- Mental Health Specific Yoga / Yoga Therapy
- NAMI Meetings
- Transcranial Magnetic Therapy (TMS)
Aspire Hospital is committed to expanding our reach in order to help more people. Our goal is to branch out and offer additional services to other areas in need of healthcare facilities. We are considering several requests we have received from facilities in the immediate area as well as rural areas up to 100 miles away to provide management oversight to troubled healthcare facilities in Texas as they have seen our demonstrated successes and our continued desire to serve our community well into the future.