for a mind-body connection!
Behavioral Health Inpatient
We have served the Montgomery, Walker and surrounding counties since 2009.
To Inquire About Our Free Mental Health Assessments:
- Please call our Admissions Department at (936) 647-3487.
- Please fax clinicals to (936) 756-1937.
Behavioral Health Inpatient Services
We provide short-term acute care and crisis stabilization (with tracks for young adults, adults, senior citizens, and Veterans) in our 26-bed psychiatric unit for those experiencing a combined acute medical and psychiatric occurrence.
Chemical Dependency Services
Chemical dependency and substance abuse services include routine detox and specialized medical detox. We addresses the behaviors and patterns of abuse regarding alcohol and other substances including the interactions with mental illness symptomology and medication.
We carefully collaborate with our patients and their support system to assist with discharge from our program with a goal of a successful transition back to the community.
- Mental health assessment by an Admissions professional
- Nursing assessment by an RN
- Psychiatric evaluation by a Psychiatrist
- Complete History and Physical (H&P) by Medical staff
- Psychosocial assessment by a Clinical Therapist
- Leisure and socialization assessment by a Recreational Therapist
Aspire Hospital Behavioral Health Inpatient
2006 S Loop 336 W #500
Conroe, TX 77304
Phone: (936) 647-3487
Fax: (936) 756-1937