for a cure!
At Aspire Cancer Center, our mission is to administer the best definitive cancer treatment in a caring and compassionate manner. Our premier program is celebrated due to our respected history of delivering a comprehensive and multidisciplinary approach to care.
Our Board Certified Radiation Oncologists specialize in cancer types such as:
- Head and neck
We utilize proven state-of-the-art methods to treat malignant tumors, while minimizing the exposure to healthy tissue.
Schedule an Appointment:
- Please call our Scheduling Department at (281) 404-3050.
- Please fax orders to (281) 667-4739.
When scheduling an appointment, please have:
- Insurance Information
- Physicians Order
- Referral Forms
Aspire Hospital offers the following Radiation Treatments:
- CT imaging uses special x-ray equipment, and in some cases a contrast material to produce multiple images or pictures of the inside of the body. These images can then be interpreted by a radiologist on a computer monitor. CT imaging provides excellent anatomic information.
- 3D – Is a treatment plan in which the field shapes are designed to conform to treatment structures inside the body
- IMRT – This treatment is a dynamic treatment field which moves over the course of treatment. The benefit behind this motion is that we are able to provide a more uniformed dose while minimizing hotspots that can occur during the 3D treatments.
- SBRT – This treatment targets a very specific, usually very small area of the body and is designed to deliver large doses over a short amount of time.
- SRS – This treatment targets small areas within the brain and is designed to deliver large doses over a short amount of time.
Through precise targeting of the beam, radiotherapy can be more effective at treating disease while simultaneously reducing side effects of treatment.
Radiotherapy is used to treat many different types of cancer, which means patients have alternative methods of treatment.
Aspire Cancer Center Features:
CT | GE 8 Slice
- Chest/Abdomen/Pelvis Imaging
VARIAN CLINIC 21 IX
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- 3-D Conformal Radiation Therapy
- Stereotactic Radiation Therapy
- Rapid Arc Technology
- Onboard Imaging