Our facility is licensed by the Texas Department of State Health Services, fully accredited by The Joint Commission since 2009, and certified by Medicare with deemed status.
We have served the Montgomery, Walker and surrounding counties since 2009.
Behavioral Health Inpatient Services
Behavioral Health Outpatient Services
Both programs are designed to help those who have completed inpatient treatment to have a successful transition, and also those needing assistance to prevent inpatient hospitalization after a relapse of symptoms.
Chemical Dependency Services
Interdisciplinary Treatment Teams
As part of our admission process, each patient receives a:
• Mental health assessment by an Admissions professional
• Nursing assessment by an RN
• Psychiatric evaluation by a Psychiatrist
• Complete History and Physical (H&P) by Medical staff
• Psychosocial assessment by a Clinical Therapist
• Leisure and socialization assessment by a Recreational Therapist
We carefully collaborate with our patients and their support system to assist with discharge from our program with a goal of a successful transition back to the community.
Aspire Behavioral Health Hospital
2006 South Loop 336 West, Suite 500;
Conroe, TX 77304